Dream Catcher Tattoo on thighRegular price $10.00 Free delivery
This temporary dream catcher tattoo on thigh will allow you to elegantly dress your body by perpetuating the Amerindian tradition.
- Lenght: about 7 in (20cm)
- Width: about 6 in (15cm)
- Can last up to 2 weeks: waterproof, resistant in the shower and in the sea.
- High Quality
✅ Painless, no needles will pass on your skin
✅ Hygienic, you won't run the risk of running into a tattoo parlour that doesn't respect the standards and transmits sometimes serious diseases
✅ Reversible, you can erase it whenever you want
✅ Easy to apply, you can forget the long hours needed for a permanent tattoo
✅ Affordable, this Dream Catcher Tattoo on thigh costs 10$, compared to several hundred $ for a permanent tattoo.
Dream catchers are objects with a strong symbolic value. They are usually hung in children's rooms, and according to Native American legends they protect sleepers from bad dreams. They are traditionally made of a circle of Willow, feathers and beads.
Dream catchers show a deep respect for Nature, and are decorative objects rich in spirituality. They are very poetic objects, which appeal to children because they stimulate imagination and creativity.
The temporary tattoos of Dream catcher on thigh take these symbols and honor them, proposing you to integrate their virtues by putting them directly on your skin. They will highlight the different parts of your body, whether on your ankle, forearm, leg or torso!
It is suitable for both children and adults.
Apply a temporary Dream Catcher Tattoo on thigh :
- Cut around the dream catcher tattoo leaving a margin of about 1cm.
- Clean the part of your skin where you want to tattoo. Dry it.
- Remove the plastic film from the tattoo.
- Gently place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed.
- Moisten the entire tattoo paper, starting in the center and moving outward by tapping gently.
- Wait about 1 minute before removing the paper to make sure that the tattoo is well stuck on your skin.
- That's it! The Dreamcatcher tattoo is now applied, and it is already water resistant.