Dream Catcher Tattoo BackRegular price $10.00 Free delivery
Choose a Dream Catcher for the back with eagle feathers, based on the Native American legend!
- Lenght: about 8 inches (20cm)
- Width: about 6 inches (15cm)
- Can last up to 2 weeks: waterproof, resistant in the shower and in the sea.
- High Quality
✅ Painless, no needles will pass on your skin
✅ Hygienic, you won't run the risk of running into a tattoo parlour that doesn't respect the standards and transmits sometimes serious diseases
✅ Reversible, you can erase it whenever you want
✅ Easy to apply, you can forget the long hours needed for a permanent tattoo
✅ Affordable, this Dream Catcher for Ankle costs 10$, compared to several hundred $ for a permanent tattoo.
As we know, a dream catcher is an object intended to protect us from bad dreams. It can be hung by the bed or used as a decorative accessory for the house. Inspired by the North American culture, the dreamcatcher has a series of typical elements. Among these are: a circle, a web, feathers and beads. These elements have a symbolic meaning that you need to know before deciding if you want to get a dreamcatcher tattoo.
DREAM CATCHER TATTOO FOR BACK: EAGLE FEATHERS
This dream catcher tattoo is placed on the back. It is temporary and allows you to see if you want to choose a permanent tattoo. It takes the codes of the dream catcher, this mythical Amerindian object and is made of a rosette and feathers of the totem animal of the eagle: symbol of freedom and boldness.
WHY CHOOSE A TEMPORARY TATTOO
More and more popular, temporary tattoos seduce because they allow to obtain a result comparable to permanent tattoos without having the inconvenience.
This dream catcher tattoo for the back is easy to put on, painless, without any risk for the skin, and far from the prices necessary for permanent tattoos. It's the ideal way to see if you choose to adopt a permanent tattoo.
Apply a temporary Dream Catcher Tattoo for Back :
- Cut around the dream catcher tattoo Back leaving a margin of about 1cm.
- Clean the part of your skin where you want to tattoo. Dry it.
- Remove the plastic film from the tattoo.
- Gently place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed.
- Moisten the entire tattoo paper, starting in the center and moving outward by tapping gently.
- Wait about 1 minute before removing the paper to make sure that the tattoo is well stuck on your skin.
- That's it! The Dreamcatcher tattoo for back is now applied, and it is already water resistant.