Dream Catcher Tattoo ButterflyRegular price $10.00 Free delivery
Fly away to the kingdom of dreams with this butterfly dream catcher tattoo.
- Lenght: about 7 inches (19cm)
- Width: about 3,5 inches (9cm)
- Can last up to 2 weeks : waterproof, resistant under the shower and in the sea.
- High Quality
✅ Painless, no needles will pass on your skin
✅ Hygienic, you won't run the risk of running into a tattoo parlour that doesn't respect the standards and transmits sometimes serious diseases
✅ Reversible, you can erase it whenever you want
✅ Easy to apply, you can forget the long hours needed for a permanent tattoo
✅ Affordable, this Small Dream Catcher Tattoo costs 10$, compared to several hundred $ for a permanent tattoo.
It will be perfect to put on your wrist, your arm, or even your back.
Meaning of the Dream Catcher Tattoo Butterfly:
Dreamcatchers, these mystical objects born centuries ago have crossed generations of Native Americans to become popular during the 70s and become an object mixing spirituality, decoration and creativity.
Dreamcatchers are supposed to protect a sleeper from nightmares by locking bad dreams in their beads and burning them the next morning at sunrise.
By choosing to wear a dream catcher tattoo, you are affirming your choice to connect with Native American culture and its symbols. This tattoo with butterflies will allow you to show others that you want to realize your dreams, and make them come true.
Accompanied by butterflies, this temporary dream catcher tattoo is filled with the symbolism of this totem animal: it represents joy, beauty, grace and lightness of being. In the spiritual world, it refers to the power of personal transformation and the transcendence of the soul. The butterfly totem is distinguished from other totem animals by its strong power of rebirth. Indeed, before being a butterfly, this insect is first an egg, then it becomes a caterpillar before being a chrysalis and finally a butterfly. No animal can boast of going through so many stages to be born. Each new stage symbolizes a change in life, letting go of who you were to appreciate who you have become.
To conclude, this shamanic animal mixed with the powerful symbolism of a dream catcher tattoo invites you to personal transformation: change of life or habits, change of point of view, opening to new projects, etc. It also invites you to live life to the fullest. It also invites you to live life with more joy and lightness, to put color in your daily life. In short, to see the glass half full. In case of conflict, the butterfly totem animal teaches you to see the problem from another angle. And to change perspective and to apprehend it with more lightness.
Apply a temporary Dream Catcher Tattoo Butterfly :
- Cut around the dream catcher tattoo butterfly leaving a margin of about 1cm.
- Clean the part of your skin where you want to tattoo. Dry it.
- Remove the plastic film from the tattoo.
- Gently place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed.
- Moisten the entire tattoo paper, starting in the center and moving outward by tapping gently.
- Wait about 1 minute before removing the paper to make sure that the tattoo is well stuck on your skin.
- That's it! This Dreamcatcher tattoo with butterflies is now applied, and it is already water resistant.