Dream Catcher Wolf TattooRegular price $10.00 Free delivery
Connect to Native American traditions with this Dream Catcher Wolf tattoo!
- Lenght: about 8 inches (21cm)
- Width: about 6 inches (15cm)
- Can last up to 2 weeks : waterproof, resistant under the shower and in the sea.
- High Quality
✅ Painless, no needles will pass on your skin
✅ Hygienic, you won't run the risk of running into a tattoo parlour that doesn't respect the standards and transmits sometimes serious diseases
✅ Reversible, you can erase it whenever you want
✅ Easy to apply, you can forget the long hours needed for a permanent tattoo
✅ Affordable, this Dream Catcher Wolf Tattoo costs 10$, compared to several hundred $ for a permanent tattoo.
Dreamcatchers, mystical Native American objects, are generally used in bedrooms. Some represent the totem animal of the Wolf: synonymous with freedom and courage. It was not uncommon in Native American tribes for chiefs to be tattooed.
Today, you have the possibility to adopt a temporary tattoo to pay tribute and perpetuate these traditions. It is ideal to be put on the leg.
Apply a temporary Dream Catcher Wolf tattoo:
- Cut around the Wolf dream catcher tattoo leaving a margin of about 1cm.
- Clean the part of your skin where you want to tattoo. Dry it.
- Remove the plastic film from the tattoo.
- Gently place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed.
- Moisten the entire tattoo paper, starting in the center and moving outward by tapping gently.
- Wait about 1 minute before removing the paper to make sure that the tattoo has stuck to your skin.
- That's it! The Dreamcatcher Wolf tattoo is now applied, and it is already water resistant.