Heart Dream Catcher TattooRegular price $10.00 Free delivery
If you value dream life and the power of love, adorn your skin with this Dreamcatcher Heart Tattoo.
- Lenght: about 6 inches (16cm)
- Width: about 4 inches (11cm)
- Can last up to 2 weeks : waterproof, resistant under the shower and in the sea.
- High Quality
✅ Painless, no needles will pass on your skin
✅ Hygienic, you won't run the risk of running into a tattoo parlour that doesn't respect the standards and transmits sometimes serious diseases
✅ Reversible, you can erase it whenever you want
✅ Easy to apply, you can forget the long hours needed for a permanent tattoo
✅ Affordable, this Owl Dream Catcher Tattoo costs 10$, compared to several hundred $ for a permanent tattoo.
Origin of Dream Catchers :
Dream catchers are native of North America. It is a mystical object very venerated especially by the Amerindians because of its power to awake the bad dreams to imprison them. According to the legends, its feathers spread positive energies while contributing to the well-being of a shaman or the person who believes in their strength.
This monochrome heart-shaped dream catcher tattoo fits nicely on your body shapes, like your back or your legs by having a size of 6 inches x 4 inches. With its lively and jovial tones, it has the power to enhance the radiance of your complexion on this area. Eagle and owl feathers hang from it, as well as beads of all colors. Other elements such as a crescent moon are present, to recall the theme of the night and the importance of dreams. This tattoo represents the elements that are important to you.
Apply a temporary Heart Dream Catcher Tattoo :
- Cut around the heart dream catcher tattoo leaving a margin of about 1cm.
- Clean the part of your skin where you want to tattoo. Dry it.
- Remove the plastic film from the tattoo.
- Gently place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed.
- Moisten the entire tattoo paper, starting in the center and moving outward by tapping gently.
- Wait about 1 minute before removing the paper to make sure that the tattoo is well stuck on your skin.
- That's it! The heart Dreamcatcher tattoo is now applied, and it is already water resistant.