Owl Dream Catcher TattooRegular price $10.00 Free delivery
This temporary tattoo is linked to dreams, a place where creativity and imagination is limitless : this tattoo will allow you to carry those dreams with you wherever you go.
- Lenght: about 8 inches (21cm)
- Width: about 6 inches (15cm)
- Can last up to 2 weeks : waterproof, resistant under the shower and in the sea.
- High Quality
✅ Painless, no needles will pass on your skin
✅ Hygienic, you won't run the risk of running into a tattoo parlour that doesn't respect the standards and transmits sometimes serious diseases
✅ Reversible, you can erase it whenever you want
✅ Easy to apply, you can forget the long hours needed for a permanent tattoo
✅ Affordable, this Owl Dream Catcher Tattoo costs 10$, compared to several hundred $ for a permanent tattoo.
Among the Amerindians, it was used to capture nightmares and to let good dreams pass, from which the Indians of the Americas were inspired to make decisions in their daily lives and during conquests.
Meaning of the Dream Catcher Owl Tattoo:
The Owl dream catcher tattoo represents the essence through its circle of life. It also symbolizes wisdom, by displaying in 3D the image of the nocturnal bird of prey that is the owl. This animal of the dark sees what others do not. In this case, it reminds us of the importance of knowledge and learning. In the spiritual order, it serves as an intermediary between the spirits and the gods. This means that an owl can reveal your connection with the world of ideas or the absolute. It is not always obvious to make clear your ethnicity or religion, so the tattoo of this nocturnal animal is a substitute for a particular religious symbol.
On the dream catcher tattoo, the owl is presented in an ostensible way with its blue and purple color slightly accentuated. You could say that he watches over your circle of life.
You can put it on the area of your body of your choice, like your arm or your leg, as long as it can accommodate your 8 inches × 6 inches dream catcher tattoo.
Apply a temporary Owl Dream Catcher Tattoo:
- Cut around the owl dream catcher tattoo leaving a margin of about 1cm.
- Clean the part of your skin where you want to tattoo. Dry it.
- Remove the plastic film from the tattoo.
- Gently place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed.
- Moisten the entire tattoo paper, starting in the center and moving outward by tapping gently.
- Wait about 1 minute before removing the paper to make sure that the tattoo is well stuck on your skin.
- That's it! The Owl Dreamcatcher tattoo is now applied, and it is already water resistant.